While Chris was busying making my day on Thursday I was busy taking the cutest 2 year old of the world to his class field trip to the pumpkin patch! We had a great time and I SO enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with my little man, and I do believe he liked having his momma all to his self!
Enjoy the pics...things to watch out for during the slide show:
1. my little man has good taste already (I knew he was his father's son ;)), check out the cutie with the blond ringlets he sat beside for the group shot, and she def. has a great 'ol big 'ol bow in her hair, so for obvious reasons she already has "mom's approval"!! :)
2. ALERTING ALL AMY JO's...there may or may not be, but totally is, a "serious Sam" take 2!! You will love it and I totally thought about you the second I saw it!
~~other fun facts from the pumpkin patch:
1. We were the first one's out of the corn maze, does it count if you did the exact maze 2 weeks earlier?? (On wed night when I was about to fall asleep Chris whispers.."remember honey, when in doubt go right, except the last turn take a left, and always choose the path that looks beaten down"...I love the fact that his last thought before he went to bed was to give his directionless wife the low down on the maze as to concur all the other moms!! :)
2. Sam was not afraid of any of the animals and kept going over to the baby cows and feeding them hay..precious...
3. I also came to this realization...I was the outsider...I did not know the other moms, Sam does not have a playdate with their kid, I do not have inside jokes with the teachers because well, I never see his teachers. I'm the working mom, they are the SAHM's...so instead of feeling insecure and wallowing in my pity I choose to rise above...and by rise above I mean I sat at the back of the hayride with the hippy grandad, clinched my cutie-patotie 2 year old, and only chuckled once, completely under my breathe, when their 2 year old pitched a fit, kicking and screaming! :) (oh lightening please don't strike me, for I will only be a teensy mean just this once:):)...)

2 comments:
oh my dear nellies. i'm either pmsin', pregnant or homesick - because i totally have tears in my eyes right now.
i miss my serious sam and his chubby wubby fingers.
that's it. i'm leaving work right now, grabbing my silky blanket, inserting thumb in mouth and crying myself to sleep.
p.s. can you please set up a support group for picture #13. i am going to need some serious professional help to cope with the fact that he is growing up.
Post a Comment