Monday, March 16, 2009

Who would have thought....

two kids are in fact harder than 1...hence the lack in blogging. We are in full blown baby land again and everyone is adjusting GREAT!! I couldn't have asked for a better transition. Baby girl is beginning to get her days and nights straight and she is eating like a champ! Sam has enjoyed having his mommy and daddy home during the day and he is SUCH a great big brother! He even got a big brother hair cut...aka...Chris buzzed his hair... and I cried (pictures to come..I mean not of me crying but of his buzz cut) We have even ventured out as a family of four a couple times!! I am getting worried about how I will manage on my own. Right now Chris is here to help during the day and when he goes to practice mom comes to save the day! Aunt Cam came on Sunday to take newborn pics and Miss Thing was not having ANY of it and we got approximately ZERO pictures...she better start listening to her momma and soon! Amy posted her version of Charley's birthday so head on over to check it out...she is one funny lady who by the way got a HUGE dose of "full time mommy" when she kept Sam the whole time we were in the hospital...Thanks Mammie for making it such an easy transition for Sammy C!!

Here is Charley having some tummy time! She can already lift her head!


Look at those sweet little lips!


I love me some cross eyed cuteness!!!


Is there anything sweeter???


Sam will ask to hold sissy...for approximately 2 seconds before he claims she is too "heavy" and ditches her to hit some "hoops"!!


Hopefully I will have at least some newborn cuteness pictures soon!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 kids may be harder, but you make it look easy!! Can't wait until she cooperates for pictures!!

Ryan Stevens said...

WOW! I really think she looks like Sam.

April and Brad said...

Umm...I second Amy's comment I'm gonna go ahead and say you're super Mom :)

Amy Jo said...

oh i miss the babes....counting down the days until the burg is invaded by dowdys :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

So sweet!! Sam is such a good big brother!

Related Posts with Thumbnails