Sam is feeling better!! We ended up having to give him some of his
neubulizer treatments and Chris and I have come to the conclusion that it is seasonal. I thought I would update everyone on Sam!!! His language has TAKEN OFF!!! He is now using 3 to 4 word sentences!!! He can of course distinguish between every type of sport! He loves to play baseball, soccer ("score goals", basketball, ("shoot hoops"), and his new favorite is golf!!! He SERIOUSLY is going to be the next Tiger. (speaking of Tiger Woods...our kids have the same names except Tiger's Sam is a girl and his Charlie is a boy..crazy huh) Sam is SO cute when he swings, and if he misses he will say, "Sam, eye on ball"! He BEGS me to go outside every 30 seconds to "hit golf, sing (swing) tub (club)"! He has become quite the little comedian and his faces crack us up!! He HATES going to nursery. As we are driving up to the church as soon as he sees the building he starts to cry. We tried his new 2 year old classroom last Sunday, hoping he would like it better, but he cried the WHOLE time!
Luckily there was a sweet teenage helper who held him the whole time and by the time we picked him up, he was a red faced, snotty, sweaty mess!! He has been going to nursery since he was tiny baby but the last 6 months he has cried every time:( Chris and I keep waiting for his number to pop up on the screen but the workers are always so patient with him and tell us to "keep trying"!:) So far he has not been jealous of Charley and always wants to help out! He does not like Charley to cry and when she does he will stand by the pack n play and say, "no Charley no "tie" (cry)! He is NOT quiet when he talks (wonder where he gets that from), and the
Dowdy's will be investing in another sound machine for Charley as she naps!! He LOVES his bath especially when he goes "swimming", and now (thanks to
Mammie) he even takes a ball to the bathtub!! He still goes to bed GREAT...knock on wood, and takes a two hour nap in the afternoons!!!
Here is our smiley 2 year old:)



Here is my attempt to take a shot with both of them...we will have to keep trying!:):)
5 comments:
Oh how I love little Sam :)
I love the studio pic of Sam standing up! And that hat is adorable!! Two beautiful children, Em!
I forgot to tell you that all of the balls ended up in tubby time - the balls were in the bathroom from earlier in the day when mayme needed to bathe as well :) "hoops" in the bathroom = 5 minute uninterrupted shower for this girl - love the pics of sam
Oh my gracious! Sam is so adorable. I love his pictures!! Give both of the kiddos kisses for me! :)
oh wow he looks so much like chris in those pictures!
Post a Comment