Sunday, March 22, 2009

Round 2

Guess who was wide awake for her final attempt at newborn pictures...don't be fooled by the pics...I had to rub her sweet spot on her forhead to get her to close her eyes! I was going to make a photoshow so you wouldn't have to scroll down to see all the pictures but I have a 2 year old and 2 week old...and I'm a soccer widow...so without further ado...



























5 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my gosh I love them!!! She is so beautiful!!! :)

Wolford Family said...

I love the one with the little rolls! Cute baby chunkiness! Let's do lunch or something soon and go strolling at the park...I know you're wanting to get out of the house! And we're going to come up with a plan for you to stay home ;-)

April and Brad said...

AWESOME PICTURES!! Yay Charley for finally cooperating!

JJ said...

amy said exactly what i was going to say about the picture with the little rolls...my favorite part of sweet little babies are the chubby baby rolls:) allie still has them and i just love it. they grow out of that way too soon! oh, and i'll be sure to tell marissa about her church nursery "perfect match"...too bad we don't live near each other or they could just sit there and scream together, like a little match made in heaven:)

Anonymous said...

Emily! Oh my gosh! She is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her and of course Sam looks handsome as ever! Glad your all doing well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails