Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twiddling my thumbs...

Here I sit...10 days after everyone at the doctor's office told me I was going to have a baby...still pregnant!! The bags have been packed and loaded in the car for days! What's a girl to do!!
I can tell you what she isn't doing...and that would be sleeping! I have this high back pain and right rib pain that is CONSTANT when I lay down :(:( If I'm going to be up all night, I might as well be nursing a baby!

Poor Chris, I haven't been able to do much of anything today but rest! Apparently he is going through his own nesting stage because he washed both cars and steamed cleaned all our hard wood floors!! Of course with the help of a super cute 2 year old!

I've chosen to be lazy and use some functions on Photoshop that we just had installed on our computer...Thanks to the PW (Pioneer Woman) I have been entertained all day! Take this picture of Chris and Sam walking at the park and look at the neat things I can do now!!

Here is the raw picture straight from camera...

Here I used an action to adjust the color and make it sharper...



Here is a black and white with blurred edges...


This is called the 70's action and I love it...



And here is the Vintage action...




Baby girl, obviously your mamma is boring her poor blog readers to death! Please make your grand appearance so I won't have to make them suffer any longer...
I go in for my appointment at 9:15!! And this is what a small world we live in...Nikki Sowers (Craig's wife...Chris assistant coach) was due 5 days after me, but is having a schedule C-section tom. at 7:30. We just so happen to go the same doctor, so Dr. Martin will do her surgery and then come straight to the office for my appointment...how crazy is that??? Sower's we will be praying for you guys as you welcome baby Zoe!!!






3 comments:

Sarah Snow said...

emily! i'm praying for you in the morning! i keep checking to see if charley has made her grand appearance! :) hang in there!!! she's going to be BEAAAAUUUTIFUL!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Em we'll be praying for some good news at yall's appointment. Call me after!!! :)

C'mon Charley!!!

Anonymous said...

Come through for us, Dr. Martin! Can't wait to hear about the appt. Go Charley, Go Charley, Go Charley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails