Thursday, March 5, 2009

In case your wondering...I still look like this...


Sorry Nanny but I don't think Miss Charlotte will be making your 90th birthday :(:( I did manage to teach first grade all day! Everyone was shocked to see me still and I made them all wait until lunch to tell the Charley "syke" story, that way I only had to tell it once!!:) These are just a few of the lines I heard ALL DAY...

1. You're still here??

2. Didn't expect to see you!!

3. Ohhh you have def. dropped...

4. (5 seconds later from someone new)...you haven't started to drop yet...apparently the jury is still out on that one...

5. You're about to POP!!!

6. You haven't had that baby yet!

7. Is that a waddle???

Needless to say...put a fork in me...I'm done!!! I'm still having lots of pointless, no good Braxton Hicks! Strong enough to say "Hey, I'm here bothering you, so you can't get any sleep", but not enough to do any good!! My last day is tom. so ANYTIME baby girl...anytime!!! If nothing has happened by my appointment on Monday I'll probably asked to be induced...I don't want to waste good baby leave with no baby!!!

And because I'm almost 40 weeks pregnant and basically delusional, here is a picture of us gals at the sleepover! I mean really...who puts a picture of them in all black looking like death on the internet??...it's me, it's me!!! Chris likes to call me the "black knight" when I wear this around the house!!! We had such a great time, with great conversation and SO many laughs!! and yes Chris woke up early to make us his famous "pantakes"!!!

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

Come on Charley we're all dying to meet you get out of there already...if that girl doesn't come until I go to Hilton Head our relationship might start off on the wrong foot.

Anonymous said...

C'mon Charley..Riley needs another girl in the Friend Family! Not much longer, Em...hang in there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails