So Charley still hasn't cooperated with her photographers...ie...Cam and her momma...this is what we have so far and we had to work hard for these!!
Knock on some SERIOUS wood because Charley has slept until 3:30 each night and then has gone back asleep until 6:30, and by each night I mean the last 2:) Because she is getting her days and nights straight it has been hard to catch her in her deep sleep during the day when the sunlight is best for pictures!
Sam has been sick the last two days with a BAD cough and runny nose so he has been a little more clingy to me. It does break my heart when I'm nursing Charley and he says, "Mommy hold you", because lets be honest...mommy does want to hold him! Mom and I took him for his 2 year old pictures and miracles still do exist because Sam actually smiled for a picture!!! I will try and link up the proofs as soon as can so you can see his big boy haircut...(remember the mommy tears..I packed a hat for some of the pics!:)). Until then, these pics of Miss Charley will have to do...until she cooperates for real!!!











Click here to see Sam's pictures and new haircut. ***Chris just informed that I was breaking lots of laws so you will have to wait in suspense for pictures of Sam haircut!!:):)
side note: I need all my mommy friends to start praying for me now...I just checked in on Kelly at Kelly's Korner and she announced that she would be joining the stay at home club...and ONCE AGAIN...I cried...actual tears...not that I'm not happy for my make believe internet friend :), I just starting thinking about having to go back to work and next year..and well...I'm just really bad at leaving my kids (still feels crazy to say MY KIDS). If anyone happens to know Oprah personally, could you put a bug in her ear that I only have one simply wish in life...:)

4 comments:
emily-she's beautiful!:) and i hope the sleeping continues to go well!! i'm sorry your little man is sick, hopefully he will feel better soon!
i'll win the lottery so you can stay at home with the babes :) sound good?
Oh my Em...that is some baby cuteness!!! The pictures are great! Good job Charley!
I'm coming over one day and we are going to devise a plan for you to stay home at least for next year. I mean it...I'm dead serious! Charley is GORGEOUS!!! And you totally do not need to get Riley anything...she has everything she needs and then some!! We were just so happy to enjoy your company at the party ;-)
Post a Comment