CONGRATS on the newest arrival!! She's beautiful and Sam looks like he's being a great big brother :) Praying for you guys and your first week at home Emily!
I CANNOT wait to get home and see that beautiful little girl!!! Sam is so precious with her. And I'm really jealous of Brad since he got to meet her already!!! Love you and your family of FOUR!!
8 comments:
CONGRATS on the newest arrival!! She's beautiful and Sam looks like he's being a great big brother :) Praying for you guys and your first week at home Emily!
LOVE IT!!! She's so beautiful!!!
She is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
shesssss soooooo cute!!!!!! i cant wait to see her !! congrats !
congratulations emily and chris! she is just beautiful:) i'm glad to hear mommy and baby are all doing well!!
Em she is an angel!!!! Am I the only one who teared up looking at these precious Dowdy kids?!? Congrats on your wonderful addition! Love you guys!!
I CANNOT wait to get home and see that beautiful little girl!!! Sam is so precious with her. And I'm really jealous of Brad since he got to meet her already!!! Love you and your family of FOUR!!
Emily, Congrats! She is soooo precious! I hope I get to dress a baby girl in pink one day...it looks soooo fun! Sam looks like he is adjusting well ;)
Post a Comment