Monday, November 28, 2011

This is what I get for going to the store like this...

In sweat pants, a t-shirt, and a random vest...with absolutely NO make up and greasy hair (and Charley was totally, 100 percent in her PJ's!)   Yep, I saw (and yes I counted) 17 people that I knew (and those were the ones I spoke to).  Including: a current and former student and their families, our cousin, a girl I graduated with, a girl Chris graduated with, a coworker, and an old church friend.  Oh my was I embarrassed.  Right before we left Chris said, "You sure you want to go with that look Emily!" And I made the classic infamous mistake of saying, "we're going to be so quick, we'll be in and out!"  Mental note: when living in a small town for all your life there is never "a quick trip" to the grocery store so you might want to change out of your PJ's...this goes for your children too! HA! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails