Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Friends Thanksgiving!

Can you believe we celebrated the 6th Friends Thanksgiving last Sunday!  I love traditions!  We hosted this year so we had (and by we I 100 percent mean Chris) had bird duty...he did a great job! 
When we were registering for China our sales rep insisted we eat on our fine china at least once a week, even if it meant putting pizza on it!  She would be sad to know it's more like once a year!

Kids table that Sam set up completely on his own!  It was adorable!
He even made his own place setting cards!
My little indian and pilgrim!
I pretended to cook by wearing my apron!


I love these people....they make my heart very happy!




April's best attempt at getting Brad to catch baby fever!

Kelly rocking Miss Charley's bow!


Chief Running Bear after eating a red holiday oreo!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Okay I totally almost cried when I saw our little boys holding hands (not being told to) in the funny pic! So thankful for all of you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails