of the closet. I'm a total groupie...
I'm a "wait in line" and "go to the Thursday night midnight showing" kinda of groupie! (ok I would have NEVER gone to the midnight showing if it weren't for April but still!) I know, I know it's supposed to be for teenagers and I know, I know its vampires and werewolves! Believe me I was just as much a skeptic as you, but once I started getting tangled up in all the different aspects of all the relationships I was hook.line.and.sinker! Of course the books are WAY better than the movies but I still love them all! So much so that in the past two days I have re-watched the first 3 movies...by my lonesome (because Chris would not be caught dead EVER watching the movies...do I have the only husband who just doesn't get it?) So, tweens beware...I will fight you for tickets to the last movie...I now just have to wait a year!


No comments:
Post a Comment