Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last year in the 20's

On the 20th of October I turned 29.  First off let me say that I seriously have NO problem getting older. I think it's because I got married and had kids so young that I've felt 29 for forever!  It does however sometimes blow my mind that I'm almost 30.   These past 10 years have flown by!  But then again, you know the old saying and I've DEFINITELY been having some serious fun!  We met up with some friends at the Homeplace to celebrate!




The only thing I asked Chris for was clean toilets!  I came home to this!  That be 20 dollars worth of cleaning supplies and the brightest toilets you've ever seen!  It was the best birthday gift ever!  
Mom bought be a WHOLE pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden!  It was delicious!
He said not to post this but it's my birthday post so I can do what I want!
I had a great birthday!  Thanks to everyone for making it so special!  I'm not on Facebook so I'm a little harder to find but that didn't stop my buddies!  You guys sure do know how to make me feel special....you're the best!  Thanks!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahhahaha The pic of Chris cleaning the toilet had me laughing so hard! I would LOVE to see my hubs doing this and to have a pic to commemorate the event! =)
-Abby

Related Posts with Thumbnails