Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October catch up...

Ramblings for your enjoyment...

Parker has something he REALLY needs to let you know...
 his aunt does in fact rock! ;)  He said it...not me!

We enjoyed meeting the Wolfords at Barnes and Noble for Story Time!   Amy and I even let our kids wear their costumes...we were working on being "intentional":)!
Dear Kids Cove (our church's 2-5 program),
Do not make fruit loop necklaces and expect my sissy not to eat them ALL off by the time she gets home!
 We went back to Jeter's for their pumpkin sale and spent another hour on those haystacks!  So much fun for my kids!  Not to mention Sam and I had an awesome game of tag on them!
 Here is the "treat" I made for Sam's class Halloween party!  I wanted Halloween M&M's but I was too late and they were sold out!  I thought they still turned out pretty darn cute!


 Carving time!
 Why is my son shirtless and my husband in a stocking hat...I have no idea!

 Trick-or-Treating in downtown Vinton with Parker and AJ!
 Nice face sis...
 All the kids dressed up at the Dowdy Sr.'s
 Cousin love...
Happy November!  Bring on Thanksgiving Break!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails