Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've gone cricut crazy...

I put letters on everything!  I made these cute "germie squirts" for Sam's teachers for National Education Week!  (Did you know it was National Education Week?  Go and thank a teacher!) 
I got 2 plates like this (and salt and pepper shakers to match) for 4.97 total at JC Penny a while back!  I took one of the plates and added this:
 I also took Charley's placemat I got on clearance for a buck at Pottery Barn Kids and added her name!  I'm thinking of adding some polka dots to it!
Have any ideas I need to try?

2 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

Hi Emily!!!!!!! What kind of cricut do you have!?!? I've been wanting to get one! I love what you've done!!! It looks great!! Do you know if you can use the cricut on fabrics???

lindsey said...

Um all the teachers are going to fight to have your kids in class!! So adorable:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails