Thursday, October 6, 2011

Young, and Hip, and Cool...

I'm having too much fun at the beach to stop and upload pictures but let me tell you what I do have time for...get ready....brace yourself....I, the almost 30 year old (ok, ok I have a whole year left still, but the point is that I'm old) just ordered a pair of these: 

I've wanted a pair for awhile but had images of the teenage girls laughing at me when I wore them to Chris's games (I have such a strange, strange mind).  I've heard they are SUPER comfy and I find them just adorable and the whole concept of TOMS just makes me feel all warm inside!  The girls at the beach convinced me I'm not too old and supported my decision so much so that we all walked into a very trendy surf shop together!  When we were greeted by two VERY young high schoolers with confidence I said, "we're looking for your TOMS shoes".  The look on their face was priceless to which I promise in all seriousness I responded, "I'm trying to stay young, and hip, and cool"!  They did not find my joke funny, not in the least, but we got a good laugh out of it!

What do you think?  Do you have a pair?  I'm hoping to feel at least 24 when I put them on!  HA!

1 comment:

Katie said...

My aunt has a pair, and she is older than thirty. They make her look very young, cool and hip. So, no doubt they will do the same for you. What color did you get??

Related Posts with Thumbnails