Yall we had the perfect day on Sat. morning at the pumpkin patch. We beat the rush, took our time looking at the animals and jumping in the hay, had a personal tractor ride where each of the kids got to take turn "driving" the tractor, did the corn maze, had way too much on the slides, picked our pumpkins, and ate a picnic lunch! The weather was perfect, the kids were perfect, the company was perfect, the whole day was just perfect! Amy Jo and I must have said at least 1,875 times each how much our little hearts were happy! Prepare for SERIOUS picture overload!
At the top of the hay bales looking out at the animals!
I mean really...precious...
He could have spent the whole day jumping off those hay bales!
Sam took his job VERY serious!
Even sissy took a turn!
Love this...
And this...
Our annual walking pic! Can you believe this is our 5th one...tears...Go here to check out all 5!
Look at those cute kids...their hunky driver's not too bad either!
I love this picture of me and Kelly. It's making me smile right now!
Pure Joy...
Chris full fledged full bodied tackled me into the hay without any warning...I'm still planning my revenge...Am I the only wife that gets tackled to the ground?
Jeter's you out done yourself :)















1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable! There is no such thing as too many pictures! I think we might head out that way this coming weekend!!
Post a Comment