I know I blogged about the pumpkin patch already but last weekend was just a fun, fall weekend! On Friday we headed over to the McCollum's for Rachel's 2nd birthday party! She is just the cutest, sweetest little thing ever! That night we met up with some friends for Layman's Haunted Corn Maze! Most people thought it wasn't scary at all...I, on the other hand did some serious screaming! The best part of the whole night, besides spending time with great friends, was Chris's commentary through the whole thing. I was literally laughing so hard! (I also laughed when I saw April's comment on this photo on facebook "nice cheerleader pose Dowdy"!
Sunday was pretty low key for us because Sam was running a temp. We relaxed at home and spend some time outside playing in the beautiful weather! It was def. hard to go back to work on Monday after such a great weekend!
First Week of School
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment