Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random thoughts...

Bless Sam's heart...every time Chris is here and he sees Sam playing with Charley's babies he immediately says, "Sam, go get your football"!  The poor boy can't catch a break.  Is your husband the same way or just mine?  Here is Sam playing babies with Charley.   



 I keep telling Chris it's just going to make him a really good Dad someday...So far Chris isn't buying it!

When Charley gets out the bath we always brush her hair back to try to keep it out of her face.  Every time Chris calls her "Hey, Pat Riley" (the old Heat Basketball coach).  Last night I was putting on her lotion after bath when she looked in the mirror and said, "Hey, Pat Wi-ley"!  She also makes single syllable words into two.  For car she says "Caw-waw".  She is the cutest thing! (And yes I'm slightly neurotic and asked our speech therapist and she said they have until 8 to master their "r" sound so I think we're ok! Ha)
Here's our little Pat Riley!
 Sam asked to have his picture taken!
Then he wanted to set the timer and take pictures!  They LOVED this!  He would set up the camera himself, push the timer button and then run over for the picture!  They must have asked to do this 10 times! 
 Funny face!

1 comment:

The Martins said...

these pictures are so cute! Hope you all are having a good fall! We are still having dowdy withdrawal over here...probably the worst is Ed! haha! and ps. I just got my toms too! Officially cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails