Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cam and Wayne's Wedding: Picture Overload Edition

The super talented Huong Fralin took Cam's engagement and wedding pictures and she did not disappoint!  I can not help but to look at these pictures and go straight to my happy place!   The whole weekend was pure joy for all involved!  
 I mean really...sure Sissy looks sweet for now...
 So sweet...


Nothing to worry about here....the CIA agents are now on the scene....
 I made it through the toast!

 Good try K-dog, holding my sweet innocent son up to catch the garter...you should be ashamed Kenny! :)
 "Taying in da wind"...this one for you Amy Jo!
 I love this...cute Sam and the smiles in the background...love, love!


Father/Daughter Dance!  
 Sam during my speech...thanks for the support son!
 I'm not sure what's going on here but it makes me smile!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!   GET IT SAM!!!!!   BREAK IT DOWN!!!!!  THAT'S MY BOY!!!!  


LOVE IT!! 
 One of my favorites!
So cute!  

I literally had a smile on my face the whole time I was doing this post!  We had so much fun!  What a perfect day!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Haha! These pics are hilarious:) and cam looked so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails