Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Motto for 2011...Just Dance!!

Cam and Wayne gave us a "Family Game Night" package for Christmas and knowing the Dowdy's love for Dance they got us "Just Dance Kids" for the Wii!  Sam LOVES it!!  I have lost lots of calories simply by laughing at whoever Sam has conned into a dance battle!   Sam has some SERIOUS moves people!!  

Mom vs. Sam battle!  

 Mom vs. Dad...Chris has won EVERY time we have played...and YES I'm actually trying...it must be the purple Patriots sweater vest!!


 Go Sissy...It's your birthday!!   I could just eat this picture up!!

 Not really sure here folks...
 This move cracks me up...he is getting low!!  Don't worry we have videoed some of Sam's dance battles...and FULLY intend to completely embarrass him when he's 16 with them!!
Thanks Cam and Wayne!!!!

2 comments:

Cam said...

what's Chris' record up to?

The Martins said...

we got the adult version! and let me just say ed and i are having way too much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails