Monday, December 6, 2010

The Christmas parade did NOT disappoint!

There was fire...
 There was cousin loving...(L.O.V.E. Sam's face in this pic!)
 Elli even got to go!
 In true Jo form Charley waved to every person that went by!  She would not keep gloves on nor her hands under the blanket so with about 10 minutes to go she started saying "owwee" "owwee".  Chris took her and Elli (who was not a fan of all the sirens) home to warm up!
 The gang!  Laura had class and Danielle had cheer practice...and Cam decided that she would not be a Vintonite this year...something about a full time job and school ;)
My favorite part of the night was Sam wishing everyone in the parade a  "Merry Christmas" in the sweetest 3 year old voice ever!

3 comments:

Cam said...

I was there in spirit!! Maybe I'll make it to Dogwood... it will be much warmer anyways

Amy Jo said...

We love the 'owee' part. I literally laughed out loud. If there was a Vinton Christmas Parade garden fly I would have flown it that night! I always get a little homesick the first Thursday in December.

Amy Jo said...

*flag
Baby brain :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails