Thursday, December 16, 2010

My family...those crazy fools make me smile!!!

like these two "pretend" sleeping in Charley's crib with all her stuff animals!  



 and this one...ohh this one I love A LOT!  What, your husband doesn't wear goggles while cutting onions...I literally CRIED I was laughing so hard!  Then he said "Emily you may not get your camera and blog this" and I replied, OH YES I CAN, OHHHH YES I MOST CERTAINLY CAN...because  I COULD NOT let the World Wide Web miss out on this one...no way, oh no, not me!
 I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him!!!!!!   Don't fight the blog Chris...embrace it...that's more like it!!!

 For the record he was making my favorite soup (cheese soup) which he doesn't even like he was just making it for me because he is the greatest....PERIOD!  Step away ladies...Marlboro Man may have his chaps but this goggle wearing onion cutting fool is ALL MINE!

And these two crazy kids are mine too...and why Sam decided to try on Sissy's pants that I had setting by the door to take to our goodwill box in the garage I have no idea...but he is still cute as anything! I'll claim him with or without sissy's pants on!
 And Charley, bless her heart, will do ANYTHING her big brother does!  and I do mean ANYTHING!
 Wait, hold the phone, you don't make your 21 month old and 3 year old do crunches before bed???
 I could squeeze each and every one of them...they make me smile...I think I'll keep them! :)
 Sissy's throwing some leg lifts in there for good measure!   Up one...up two!
Did I mention I love my family!  They are the best!  

2 comments:

waynester said...

I can't believe our Christmas card is not hanging up for everyone to see...it was four years in the making and it's just laying on the counter by the onion cutting fool:)

Ed said...

that goggle pic may be the funniest thing I've seen in 2010

Related Posts with Thumbnails