Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Friend Family Thanksgiving '10...in Dec! :)

This year it was the Jones' Family turn to host and they did not disappoint.  We had so much fun eating great food and having great fellowship with sweet friends! 


Kids table...for the record Charley went around to everyone's plate and ate off of it!  Honestly she gets that from Jo! :)
See...still eating...different chair but still eating...BUSTED!
Kelly and Josh spent many hours cleaning and making sure everything looked great and our kids DESTROYED everything in approximately 2.7 seconds!!  But see the fun...it is BEING HAD!!!

So the girls watched all the kids so the boys could go outside and play some dumb inventive basketball game:)  How they are all grown men yet still can make up games like they are 10 is beyond me!  My husband didn't bring "basketball" attire so he borrowed some from the Jones' and by the Jones' I mean KELLY!   Here he is rocking Kelly's ESPN work out pants...
 
I don't know if I have even been more proud!
Work it...own it!  (PS...see Charley...still at the kids table "cleaning up"!!
All of us...these guys...they make my heart happy!  We are so blessed to have sweet friends that are in the same "season of life" with us!  We love you guys and truly cherish your amazing friendship!  

Kid swap...LOVE that Kelly and April did not forget to do a silly face...sorry I let you down...I will make up for it next year!!   Clearly Sam got "silly" face and "serious" face confused yet again!   And is April trying to lick my child...the jury is still out! :)
Kid shot!  We have added a child (or two) every year since '07!   It is apparent that you don't drink the water at the "Friend's Thanksgiving"!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails