Monday, December 20, 2010

The Hubs big 3-1!

Chris turned 31 on the 11th so we all got together to celebrate with lunch at NYP and then a trip to the bowling alley!  It was SO much fun!!  

Here is Chris stretching before we go in! :)  Yes it is Dec. and yes he is wearing shorts and yes he is a goof ball stretching before going bowling!  But it must have worked...he beat us all!!  


 I'm not really sure what's going on here but I believe it had something to do with Josh having velcro shoes!!  These boys make me laugh!!

 Kelly getting her bowl on!!
 Mommy and daughter pic!!  I could eat her up in that little outfit!   I love when April prefaces getting Emery out of her carseat by saying, "ohhh her outfit is going to make your heart happy!!!"  I'm just glad I'm not the only one who LOVES dressing up their little girl!!   By the way April and I figure Emery is both of our tickets to staying at home...I'm going to be her agent and we are going to sign her up for Gap commercials..isn't she beautiful!!
 At any given moment we were all holding someone else's child...Here Josh was hogging Emery!
Birthday Cookie Cake!!
Can I get an amen for no-smoking bowling alleys now!!!
 Is it legal to bowl while holding a baby???  I'm just saying:)
 Cam's turn...


 Mom dusted off her bowling ball and she meant business!!!  The boys voted to keep her on their team and her and Chris had the highest scores of the day!!
 Riley loved her some Brad!!
 See...Josh is still hogging Emery...
 Charley watched the last game from her highchair and it was genius!!  Someone had to hold it to make sure she didn't flip out of it but it def. beat chasing her around the bowling alley!!
The whole gang at NYP!!  We took up the whole back room!  

Chris and I are so lucky to be surrounded by friends and family!!  We had such a GOOD time!!  And doesn't Hubs make turning 31 look good!!! I  think so :):)!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails