HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!
Kelly is such a sweet friend and beautiful expecting mother! Kelly is always so thoughtful and such a great person to talk to...which comes in handy considering we are both currently soccer widows! I thank God for such an amazing friendship and look forward to when we can watch our sons play together...soccer I'm sure...do they have a choice? Can't wait for our next movie night...its the girls turn to sit beside each other! Here is our first unofficial picture of Sam, Riley, and Baby Jones (are we still trying out Jackson?:)) Can't wait till our next Christmas picture when we can officially add two more babies!!! (As Tony likes to say....look what you (Chris and and I) started!!!
Josh and Kelly (around 3 months pregnant), Tony and Amy ( 7 months pregnant, Amy, don't kill me for posting a pregnant pic!), and us !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment