I would just like to state....he is smiling...and he is wearing clothes!!!
Look at my little summer bum on the run!
Amy....please note the biting of the tongue...he is focused...I wonder where he gets that from??
We were so excited to eat out with the Wolfords this weekend, and Sam was even more excited to finally meet his new playmate...beautiful Riley Elizabeth (yes, that's a Michigan blanket!!!) At this point this was as close as we could get to a "group shot"!
Late breaking news:
So sad to report to Faith and Aaron that Chris and I recently got a new IPOD so we decided to go through and delete all the songs that we "no longer wanted" i.e. most of the monk chants, Ricky Martin, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra that we acquired thanks to sharing/exchanging our music with the older Dowdy's...ok so most of those were Aaron's songs. However, when we went to delete the over 100 Ella Fitzgerald songs we so graciously received from the Dowdy merger, we just couldn't (In Faith's defense I believe she got a collection one time for really cheap). Inside those songs are the numerous laughs Chris and I exchange while cleaning! Apparently the shuffle button loves some Ella. This equates to our growth in American Jazz approximately 1 in every 4 songs, and EVERY time no matter where Chris is in the house cleaning, he yells up to me...."Thanks Faith". In order to keep this "family joke" going, we googled Ella Fitzgerald's top hits and we are glad to report that we are proud owners of only 10 of her best hits!!! Go ahead...you can call us cultured:)!

1 comment:
What?!?! You got rid of my Trans-Siberian Orchestra but kept crappy Ella??
That's it...tell Chris I'm selling the golf clubs he got me for Christmas 5 years ago.
If I can find them.
Post a Comment