Your Patrick Henry Men's Soccer Team is the Western Valley District Champions for the 4th consecutive time! It was a bit anti-climatic given that they had to call the game early because of thunderstorms but since they had already started play in the second half the Patriots 2-0 lead held! We had to celebrate in the gym due to the storms! Way to go boys!
Charley was there but at this point it was 10:30 and she was done-done!
LOVE IT!!
Apparently the ball had to stay in the pictures!
See this kid....I heart him! His name is Antonio! (Ed do you remember when the guys played Madden and every time Antonio Gates caught a pass they yelled out AN-TON-IO...I def. yell that out during the game and this Antonio LOVES it!!! Even Charley and Sam will yell it out! He is such a good guy AND a really good artist! We went to his art show and he gave us one of his pieces! He is a "anything you need coach" type of player and I could just squeeze him! He got first team all district and he was super pumped! Speaking of district honors...Chris had 9 players on first team and he was the Coach of the Year for the fourth straight year! I'm just a little bit proud of these guys!
And guess who just couldn't go to sleep without staying up for Daddy? And Daddy delivered...with not one, but two trophies (the regular season and tournament trophies!)
And guess where they got to sleep??
I'm sure Woody took great care of them!





No comments:
Post a Comment