Monday, May 23, 2011

Parker Coleman Storck

Last Tuesday little Parker Coleman made his grand debut!  In style might I add!  I will let Amy Jo fill you on the actually birth story but I couldn't resist posting some pics of this whittle bitty baby cuteness. (warning: do not look if you do not want your ovaries to quiver...because they will...don't worry I already talked to mine and reminded them to settle down :) ) 

 I could just kiss his face off.  I know I'm the world's proudest aunt but really people just look at the cuteness....(this one coming up is my fav)
 Hims wants to suck his fingers...(for those that don't know Amy Jo and I have our own vernacular)


I was so proud of Amy!  Hers worked hard that day!  And I would not have missed it FOR.THE.WORLD!  I know both Amy and Greg are going to be awesome parents...let's be honest..I kinda want to be their kid! :)  Now hurry up and bring my nephew home to Roanoke...I've got baby thighs to squeeze!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I can not believe that no one has commented on this blog post. I mean people...look at this kid!

hahahahah! just kidding!

Related Posts with Thumbnails