Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

I had a great Mother's Day weekend!  Sissy and I met Daddy and Sam on the golf course on Sat. morning!  Sam was literally having the time of his life!  If he could pick anything to do for fun he would pick going for a round with Daddy EVERY time!  He was actually giddy and I loved watching him in his element!  Sissy was giving it a good try but I'm not sure too many golf rounds are in her future!



On Sunday evening we had both of our families over for dinner and Chris fixed an awesome dinner for us all!

Before dinner Mom had given us Cirque du Soleil tickets for Mother's and Father's Day and might I add it was SO.MUCH.FUN to watch!  We were all entertained!  
Bonnie made Charley I these adorable matching aprons!  Aren't they so cute!


I had a such a wonderful Mother's Day!  Thanks to all who made it special!  

1 comment:

April and Brad said...

Hope Chris is getting an apron for Father's Day because we all know he would get more use out of it :) haha Love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails