Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter prep (Picture Overload)

I know, I know...its May and I'm still talking about Easter but give this coach's wife a break!  I had spring break the week before Chris and Sam (first time in 7 years that I haven't had the same spring break :( ).  The good news was that I got to go to Sam's Easter party and egg hunt at school!  Here is Sam and his BFF Michael!  
Charley looked so cute sitting in line with the other kids! 

 Sam try to hold in your excitement!
 Melts my heart!


 I just wanted to document that occasional my kids decide to be civil and ACTUALLY SHARE!  The proof is in the picture!
 Why I love this little Easter Bunny it is apparent that Sam is no Picasso!  He shows little interest in drawing but when prompted will eventually draw eyes, mouth, and a nose!





 CHHHHEEESSSSEEEE!
 Reading the Easter Story. This is a board picture book that was very age appropriate for Sam and Charley.
 Leaving carrots for the bunny!
 Unfilled baskets!  Charley's is made out of fabric from her nursery courtesy of Nana!
 Easter morning!  LOVE their bed head!
 Sam has been asking for a dog pillow pet for forever!  He LOVED it and has been glued to it since!  The Easter bunny left clues to their pillow pet so they had to hunt for them!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails