Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week!

There is theory behind why Teacher Appreciation Week is in May...I mean have you been to a first grade class in the month of May...they are CRAZY!!!!  I have a really sweet class and they spoiled me rotten last week!  Our PTA and administration gave us 2 lunches and a breakfast and my class brought me something new everyday! Monday: homemade card, Tuesday: Fruit for a fruit basket, Wednesday: Chocolate day to make my day "sweet", Thursday: each student brought a picture of themselves to make a class book, Friday: gift card day!  They all were so sweet and I definitely felt very appreciated!  


I gave Sam's teachers a cute coffee much with a Starbucks gift card inside!  I attached a thank you note and included direct quotes from Sam (For instance..."Thank you Mrs. B for setting out our snack"!...that one cracked me up!) I thought they turned out cute! 

 My fruit basket with a cute poem about "Fruit Salad"!
Yummy candy basket! 
Homemade cards...these were SUPER cute!  I loved reading them to the class during"morning meeting"!  They were so proud!

My room mom is awesome!  She not only spoils me rotten she volunteers two hours a week making copies and assembling books for the class....I LOVE her!!  I thought about failing her daughter so I could have her daughter and her again next year but apparently it doesn't work that way!  Oh I kid! :)

Thanks for making my week so special!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails