Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 year old preschool was a success!

Sam had his preschool program and picnic on Friday!  I always love to watch him sing.  He will sing so loud and do all the motions as long as no one is watching.  As soon as he gets in front of people he gets very shy!  His teachers told us that he did open up more and was always telling stories.  I can only imagine what he must have told his teachers!  They said he was a very good friend and listener which of course made us very happy!  They also told us that they could always tell when Mommy had dressed Sam and when Daddy had!  I cracked up at that!  I told them my philosophy was that if Daddy was willing to help out in the morning I should not criticize his outfit of choice but just be grateful for the help!  Clearly Mommy dressed him on Friday because look how cute my little Sammy C looks! (bottom row, second from right)  
 Part of the song was "look I painted a picture for you" and they help up their little pictures!  So cute!

 Sam receiving a diploma from Mrs. Clemmer one of his teacher.



 Both of his teachers, Mrs. Bruner and Mrs. Clemmer.
 How cute my little family is...
 And one random note: last week I donated 11 and a half inches of hair to Locks for Love.  Alright summer, I have my summer "do" now hurry up and get here!

3 comments:

Katie said...

emily, i am loving your new summer do - can't wait to see you all next week!

The Martins said...

love the hair!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Love your hair!!! Want to see it in person-hint hint! Missing the Dowdys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails