A three point line made out of blue painters tape adhered to your hardwood floors to go along with your "tear away" over the door basketball hoop?? Well that's crazy...I thought everyone did! :) While at Dicks shopping for snowboarding gear Chris and Sam spotted that beaut hanging from our front door! They asked if they could get it (and yes I did mean to say they because Chris SO wanted that goal) and of course I said we were NOT paying 30 dollars for an over the door basketball hoop! Somehow they got a 10 dollar off coupon and somewhere in between the whining (yet again from both boys) I agreed and I am here to state that it was the BEST 20 dollars I have spent in a very long time! This little basketball and hoop has entertained Sam (and Chris) for HOURS! He will shoot on this goal countless times and he and Daddy have had some INTENSE games of one on one!! It's the perfect cold weather find! Bring the game to the hardwood...the living room hardwood that is!! If only poor sissy would stop walking underneath the hoop and getting hit on the head!
First Week of School
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment