We met up with the Martin's at WinterGreen for an extended weekend of super bowl fun! It was nice to be away and relax! The kids had such a good time playing together and the adults enjoyed our time to catch up!
The older boys walking on the cart path!
Doesn't sissy look so excited!
Look at that ice!
Kid shot outtakes!!!
How is Haleigh (the youngest) the only one smiling?? That a girl!!
I loved watching our kids play together! Almost as much as I loved watching Ed and Chris play Just Dance on the Wii!!! For the record I was WAY last every time we danced!! I'm talking I couldn't even get a half of their points! I have put my 8 years of dance to shame!! That being said Katie Martin is a Just Dance beast...you want her on your team for sure folks!!
Time away with good friends can be just what the Dr. ordered!! Thanks Martins for a great weekend!!




1 comment:
We had a great time too! Just what we needed a weekend away with nothing to do but eat, play, and laugh!
Post a Comment