Last weekend Chris got us free tickets at his school for a play at Explore Park. I thought it was really cute that Chris planned a family night for us so I got the kids dressed in some Christmas attire and off we went!
When we got their we noticed that there were barely any cars there. It turned out that there was huge wreck on 81 going north and south and several of the cast members had no way to get to explore park so they had to cancel the show. Other kids started crying...not our Sam...we rolled with the punches and stated to everyone that "my daddy will do something fun"! I did manage to take some these pictures...
Sam, try to contain your excitement!
Chris's back up plan was to pop homemade popcorn and watch a movie! We had BLAST!
Waiting for the popcorn to pop the top off!
Does anyone else like to sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on their popcorn or is that just me??
Slow down guys!!
All three hands in the popcorn bowl!
And then sissy decided she needed to double fist it!
I am thankful for a husband that plans family nights...and even when they go astray...his "back up plan" is even better!!



No comments:
Post a Comment