While I was busy helping with the reunion (pics and update to come soon!) Chris was busy coordinating his own function...a 200 person golf tournament. To say I wasn't the happiest wife when Chris informed me that he planned his tournament the SAME day as we had already planned our reunion was an understatement! In the end it all worked out! It was one CRAZY day but we made it out alive!! Chris and his buddies decided that their golf team should wear matching outfits! When Chris sent me these pics throughout the day I was cracking up laughing!!! Just look at these crazy kids...
This one really just makes me laugh!!!!
To be honest I'm quite jealous of his friendships! :) Thanks guys for coming into town to support Chris and for being my "comic relief" during one stressful day!!

3 comments:
Chris probably got a bit chilly, having no hair and all! hahaha jk chris, Hope you had an awesome time at your "High school Homecoming" Emily!
They say if you look good, you play good...haha! Did it work for them? Too funny. I am jealous of the guys' friendships, too! We soooooooooooo need to get together more often with the girls!
I wish I had friends like that. Oh wait, I used to...
Post a Comment