Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card Selection 2010!!

Thanks to April I found this nifty link that lets you blog about your Shutterfly experience and in return you get 50 free holiday cards!  I'm super excited!!  Mainly because I have been checking their holiday photo cards out since August!  I have used Shutterfly for numerous Christmas cards, both the kids birth announcements, and birthday party invitations!  They are super quick and super cheap (especially when you catch their deals) and the cards are ALWAYS super CUTE!!!

For Christmas cards I can never narrow the pictures I want to use down to just one so I typically go with something that allows multiple photos!  Recently I have liked the 5X7 layouts the best!

This one has fun colors!  

I love how this one has fun picture sizes!  It is a little more expensive but I love it's classic feel!

This one is 5X5 and is super cute!  Brown, red, and green and my favorite color combo for Christmas this year!!

While I used to dream of hand making each and every Christmas card (please note this short lived thought was MOST DEF. before having 2 small children!) Shutterfly photo cards gives me the best of both worlds!  They are super easy to create, are shipped quick, and once they are here I try to hand stamp the envelopes or the back of the card!

To get started looking at their 2010 Christmas Cards go here!  Happy Christmas Card Shopping!

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

I knew you would be excited to read that post...just ordered mine today :)

Amy Jo said...

Be careful with the 5 x 5 ... although very cute...they require more postage. My co worker found out the hard way with her wedding invites!

Related Posts with Thumbnails