Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Kick for a Cure" Patriot Statium, Thursday~7:00

Due to some technical difficulties over here at the Dowdy House I have been on a semi-bloggy break!  I would like to say that I have been frolicking in the wind with my extra time but the truth is that I am dead in the mist of the CRAZIEST/BUSIEST couple of weeks I may have ever been involved in ever.  I'm hopefully coming up on mile 24 of the marathon but never fear I have a TON to catch up on...and no I promise this time I'm completely done with Easter!  I wanted to let you know that on THURSDAY NIGHT Chris and his PHHS soccer team are hosting the first ever "Kick for a Cure"!  Wear your pink and come support this fundraiser for breast cancer research!  Helping a good a cause + watching the best team in the area (as quoted by several sports writers not just an over-zealous coach's wife) = a wonderful spring night!

Hopefully after the next 2.2 miles hubby will reward my marathon efforts will a new router...until then I'm off to feast on carbs!

(and head on over to the Jones' blog to see the cutest PH cheerleader EVER...just scroll down to the bottom)

AND look who is ranked nationally on ESPN rise!!!  Go Patriots! 

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Go PH (boys)!!! If we're not there tomorrow, I'll at least have on my pink in support! :) Oh and way to go being on the espn top 50,...wahooo!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails