Thursday, April 8, 2010

From one working mommy to another...

Dear Amy, 

Today is a hard day.  Today you go back to work.  Today you leave that precious newborn and that adorable 2 year old.  I have been there...I have "done that"!!  and I want you to know this:  you are an AWESOME mom AND you are an AWESOME teacher....AND.YOU.CAN.DO.BOTH!!!!   Is is NOT easy, but I know you can do it...so here is a little treat to make it a little bit better!!!!  Feel free to visit the blog anytime you feel yourself getting a little bit sad today!  (I took these at playgroup on Tuesday...post to come soon :) ) 

LOVE, 
your fellow working mom of two

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Ok, so this is the perfect present for me today! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love looking at his sweet face while I am at work. Counting down the days til summer and more play dates!!! Love you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails