Saturday, April 3, 2010

The 3 year old DOES make a good point...

(overheard at the Dowdy house):

Sam: mommy can we PLEASSSSSEEEEE go to golf course to hit golf balls
Me:  Sure Sam, Daddy said when it warmed up you could go...and it sure is warm outside....Can Charley and I go??
Sam: (insert funny preschool laugh) NOOOO silly mommy.  Only boys go to the golf course! 
Me: Than what do girls do?
Sam: You know momma, they go to Target!!!

I kid you not!  I laughed for 5 straight minutes!!! and then I loaded Charley in the car and went to Target, because the 3 year old makes TOTAL sense!!

and for the record: anytime Sam asks me a question and I respond "I don't know Sam" he responds (insert funny preschool laugh again) "Yes you DOOO mamma"...apparently Moms are supposed to know everything...if I could only convince him of this when he is 16!

Can.You.Get.Over.Sam's.Golf.Bag???  Thanks to Big Steve (aka April's dad and inside source at our local sports store) we got Sam's originally 100 dollar golf bag for 10 dollars, his 50 dollar driver and putter for 5 dollars each!!!  And to which I will be forever grateful to Big Steve!!!   Sam BEGS us EVERYDAY to go to the golf course!  He absolutely LOVES it...Daddy is slightly pumped about this, because its one thing to tell your husband "absolutely NO golf today"...it's another thing to tell your 3 your old :)   Chris said he is SO good at the range.  He will sit there and hit putts on the green or tee up his own balls on the range.  I asked him to take the camera and take pictures...to which Chris responded, "the line for the blog has been drawn"!  Point duely noted!!


Let it be known: Sissy is equally excited about Tar-SHAYYY!!  and to which we all say she is NOW offiically my daughter!!! :)

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Sam and Chris with those golf bags is the cutest picture!!!! I love it! And Charley is looking pretty darn cute herself!

Ed said...

Chris!! Busted! So much for dress for success!

Related Posts with Thumbnails