Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Spring Break!

It's my spring break!!  Because I feel like being lazy I have resorted to a list concerning the above picture:
1. I can't believe I actually own a photo of us without one of the kids!
2. This is our "go-to" pose.  Anytime someone says, "let me take your picture together"  we instantly go to this!  It's just how we fit! :)  This is where I would have gone back and posted pictures from different times in our relationship where we pose exactly like this, but remember....I'm feeling lazy:)  ohhh and I forgot to tell you...Chris accidentally erased all our pictures from our external hard drive...yeah, it's a good thing...
3. Chris looks so cute with his scruff!  I can't remember the last time he "completely" shaved...and I love it!!!
4. I did get my haircut!  I just wanted her to give me a trim but she looked 1 second at my hair and said, "Good grief Emily, You hadn't been here since Charley was born...I have to cut at least 5 inches off...it's just plain dead"!   Whoops, somethings just get pushed to the back burner when you have kids! 
5. We took this right before we went on a date with the Jones!!! We had a great time! We ate at Logan's and then went to see Bounty Hunter. I thought the movie was only O.K., but the company...the company was perfect!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails