Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Prep: Egg Hunt

Last weekend our church had a 20,000 egg egg-hunt!!!!  How cute does Miss Priss look? 
Don't worry, we coached Sam....throw the eggs in as fast as you can, look later!!!
I love that Chris was taking pictures and in the middle of all the craziness he said, "I'm taking this group shot for the blog...you can label it "where's Sam'"   And then I went to my happy place:):) because how cute is it that he was thinking of the blog!!! So internet friends, Can you find Sam???

Sam was such a good listener!!!  Chris told him you have to put your back against the fence and he didn't bulge. 

4 comments:

April and Brad said...

Found him haha

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Wow yall are serious about the egg hunt! If I'm not mistaken, Sam actually had 2 baskets! Get 'em Sam! haha (oh I found him too)

Amy Jo said...

oh now i am homesick. sam with his wittle back against the fence and sissy holding her wittle easter basket. i can't take it!

Wolford Family said...

Too stinkin cute!!! I love that little boy and girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails