Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love my friends...

They love me...for me! They laugh at my extremely corny jokes, let me complain when I need to, know exactly when I "just need" girl time, do not knock my crazy favs (i.e. Bryan Adams) and read this silly little blog of mine and never even comment on ALL the grammatical errors (especially the run-on sentences, I can't help it, I'm just a fan!) Recently I even let Kelly on to one of my dirtiest little secrets! She always asks, "how do you keep your house so "picked up" with two kids?" (noticed we did not use the word clean, because, well, we did say two little kids!!!) That's when I let her open up the closet in Sam's room...yep, you guessed it...

That would be the PILE of clothes that Sam and Charley have out grown...all clean...mostly folded...hanging out at the bottom of the closet! That is until I bought those "neato plastic bags you can suck the air out of" (official name I'm sure)! I'm a huge fan now...

(in your mind pretend there is a picture of all the clothes now neatly reduced to 3 plastic bags...I accidentally deleted it and I'm not going to pull them out to take another picture!

While I was in Sam's room I took a couple pictures of some of my favorite things in his room! Sam's growth chart that Gee-Jo gave him...


I love Daddy's writing on it!!!
His cute chalkboard...
My favorite picture in Sam's "sports room"...his daddy kicking a field goal...

Chris's Tonka truck when he was a little boy! I can just picture Chris filling this truck up all sorts of things!
The moral of the post: Thanks for letting me be me, but if you're over visiting...don't open up my closets, but DO feel free to check out the H.O.T.Y. in his glory days! :)
Am I really this random...wait don't answer...:)

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Very cute! I don't know why but my posts aren't updating correctly so my friend's can't see when I've posted something new. Anyway, I've got new pics up of baby boy if you want to check them out!! See you soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails