Monday, November 16, 2009

When you're married to the soccer coach of the year...

fully expect your living room to look like this...
that would be our love seat (AKA the soccer goal) (please note the duck tape "goal line"..Sam will go over to his toy basket, get the duck tape and "lay down" his goal line! How many two years old do you know that have duck tape in their toy basket??
cutest goalie in the world:)
Number 1 son/dad team!!! :)
Sam and Daddy have to "run pays" and "take shots" every night before bed! I know I say this all the time but, he is seriously the BEST DADDY in the world! One of my favorite parts of the day is just sitting and watching Sam and his daddy during what is, I'm sure, their favorite part of the day! Sam you are one lucky little boy!!!! :)

4 comments:

JJ said...

oh my goodness, that picture of sam with his hands on his knees is priceless:) i love it!! he is such a cutie and so lucky to have such a fun daddy!

The McBs said...

That's hilarious.... We just found your blog through the Martins... your family is so cute. We talk to Aaron and keep up with his family on FB. Good to see ya'll are doing well!
the mcbrides... shane, mitzi, Zack, Kaytie Grace... and soon to be Elijah.

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Crack. Me. Up. Love the tape! :)

Ed said...

WOW! I would kill to be playing that soccer game!

Related Posts with Thumbnails