"Come on Sam...you can do it...take the plunge...
He was so nervous but Chris coached him into jumping all on his own!! It was so neat to see him overcome his fear!!Other fun Sam"isms":
-If you ask Sam what he did at school you get one of two answers "payed with airpane" (played with the airplane) or "no pay airpane" (did not play with airplane). If you ask Sam who he played with, he will always say "pencer" (That would be Spencer...you guessed it...the cute blond girl with the curls...and the bows!!!!) Then he will say without prompting, "she, so cute"! Go get'em Sammy boy...go get'em!!!!
-He sings the ABC's...ALL.THE.TIME...He has gotten really good at them, as he should considering the quantity of practice he's put in. He sings them so often that when Sissy is upset that is the only song that will sooth her!! Her first word was "da-da" then "ma-ma"...her next word just might be "ellem-in-o-p"!!!
-He asks Chris and I EVERYDAY, "momma, how's school today"! It is so precious! Or if he knows Chris had workouts he will say "daddy, how's boys today"!
-He likes to type on the laptop...if you ask him what he is doing he will say "checkin email"!!
-He is really into Dora right now!!
-He can dress himself and put his shoes on "by myself"! Can we say Mr. Independent!
-We play the game,"Is (elli, daddy, sissy) Momma's boy?" Sam: NOOOOOOO. "Is Sam momma's boy? Sam: HOORAY!!!
-He actually ASKED for milk today!
-Dad: Sam, it's time to go to bed! Sam: Watch football 4 more minutes! (It's always 4 more minutes...not 3 or 5 always 4!)
-He can dial Chris on the phone all on his own...that sure has led to some interesting conversations!!
This is my favorite:
"Sam, what do you want Santa to bring you?"
Sam: Hard glove (baseball glove), more football socks (high soccer socks...btw, he wants red ones), and more crayons!!
I'm pretty sure Santa is very satisfied with that list! And Sam has been a really good boy...so I'm very certain he can count on all the above!!
Sam, you are the funniest, cutest, sweetest, most athletic, loving big brother in all the world! You make us laugh and smile a gazillion times a day! We kind of think you're the best there is!! We love you Sammy C!


2 comments:
I saw the picture of Sam with the cutie patootie at the pumpkin patch and I knew she looked familiar and when I saw that you said her name was Spencer I knew I was right! I used to watch her at the RAC Nursery, she is totally precious and her and her sister rock the CUTEST bows every day!
I might be a LITTLE jealous of pencer... hahaha
Post a Comment