
scratch that...this one is my favorite because LOOK.AT.THOSE.BLUE.EYES. and her little blond hair coming in....you got it...PRECIOUS!!!

I've got two words for you....Pee-Wee...or wait..I guess dad's name is really one word...ohh who knows...what I do know is this is a SPITTIN image of my pappa Pee-Wee. Sorry girlfriend that means the split is coming your way!!!

I like to call this...."Who Me???"
OHHH.MY.WORD. Look at this precious little expression! The many faces of the cutest 2 month old ever!!!

This what I like to call the "Milk Comatose"...

One more shout out to P.W. (that would be Pee-Wee, not to be confused with my favorite fake Internet BFF Pioneer Woman)

For those that want to know the secret to her 2 month photo-shoot...One very adorable 2 year old "assistant" is required...

Miss Charley...you are currently sleeping through the night and giving me 6-6 1/2 hours...that being said, last night you only went 4 1/2..(once again you are SO middle child stubborn :):)). You are still quite fussy in the evening hours but during the day you are quite content with your 3 hour schedule. You like to be swaddled, just like your brother, REALLY tight!! You do NOT like tummy time but you do LOVE watching your bubba. You REALLY love riding around in your front carrier and being outside, especially when it's at daddy's soccer games. You like to smile after you eat and when you are filling your diaper. Speaking of filling your diaper, I never thought such a sweet baby girl could could give off that kind of odor...I like to call you "Insta-Stinch"! While we are on the subject about how "girly" you are...you can burp with the best of them!! You are an on-the-go baby and you go anywhere we go. I hate to inform you of this but currently you are "rockin" the mullet! But don't worry...you TOTALLY pull it off!! When you are having tummy time on your activity mat you like to lay on your pillow and then roll over to see the lights!!! Your ABSOLUTE favorite time is bath time!!! I can't remember life before you...We love you baby girl!!!
P.S. You told me this week that you REALLY didn't want mommy to go back to work next Monday...I'll keep bugging daddy about that for you!!! :):)


2 comments:
Oh my gracious! What cute kiddies!! Charley looks so beautiful and bright eyed!! Sam has that signature sweet smile!
ahhh she looks just like sam!!! i cant wait to see her!!!!
Post a Comment