Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the answer is YES...

yes we could now start our own daycare!!! Last weekend we got together for our first official outing as a group of 10!!! And YES things have changed!!! A night out is now considered all of us crashing at the Jones' ordering Five Guys to go!!! The girls stayed home to manage the daycare as the boys went to get cheeseburgers and milkshakes!! We decided that next time we will let the boys play daddy daycare and us girls will get some quality girl talk in!!

Here are the mommies with their babies....ohh no wait...that's Chris playing Mr. mom!!! AND.LOOK.HOW.ADORABLE.HE.LOOKS.WITH.A.BURPCLOTH.ON.HIS.SHOULDER!


The boys both had to be holding balls for them to sit for a picture. This was our best attempt!!!


Miss Riley giving sweet kisses to her BFF

Charley chillin on her PH soccer blanket!!!

I might have made fun of Josh for a solid hour because I thought he had cut his sleeves off during practice....too bad he just rolled them up!!! That's ok, because then I got to make fun of his coaches tan!! and FTR Josh is the big one in blue...in case you couldn't tell...do those two look identical or what!!

Jackson is apparently training for the IronMan because he could push Riley all on his own!! Could this be love in the making??? FTR I totally think Riley could tame a younger man, but don't tell Tony that!!!


At the end of the night we heard the boys laughing in the bathroom. Kelly, Charley, and I opened the closed bathroom door to find this...

Yeah, we weren't really sure either!!!

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Let's get together SOON!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails