Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sam just may have a future as a sports broadcaster...

We have big news...THEY WON. Your very own Patrick Henry Patriots will be playing for the REGIONAL championship on Friday at 6:30!!!! AND they have a STATE quarter final game on Tuesday. You heard me right....STATE!!!! They are the first Western Valley District team to make it to the regional championship. Move over NOVA schools who have twice the number of students...you can't call us the underdogs for too much longer!!!:) I have never been so proud!!!! Not to mention this makes their record 19-1 with a possible rematch with F.W. Cox their only lose. Hopefully we will take the Championship game so we can have a home first round game for state!!!!! Read all about the game here....and look who the team of the week is...check it out here! They may or may not interview the cutest soccer coach in the world!!!!
Here is Sam's commentary as I let him watch the video:
"watch boys kick"...."GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!".....(gasp) "DADDY!!!! HEY DADDY!!!!"....."NONNIE, mama watch nonnie" (aka Fayanga)...."ers (theres) Dam" (aka Cam).....Dam score goal.....watch gin (again) mama!!!!!

ohhh I had tears I was laughing so hard....he CRACKS me up


and what would an Emily post be without 5000 pics!!
Here is sissy in her flower dress and might I add....I do believe miss thing that blue just might be your color...






































1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my gracious, what a cutie pie! Blue is definitely her color! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT! Keep me posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails