For your viewing pleasure:
I did not try to pose him. I just let him run around and I snapped pics. This pose cracks me up...


Classic Emily B&W

Most were action shots such as this:

Or his signature "scruched up" face...



How sweet is this...so precious...

In related good news....CHRIS WON!!!! For the first time in school history they won their regional game and are playing in the semi's on Wed. at 6:30 @PH!!!! WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! Read all about it here
Funny story from Fayanga: We went to a pregame breakfast at IHOP on Monday morning. Fayanga apparently had never ordered breakfast before because when the the waitress asked how he wanted his eggs his response was..."good" :) ...I'm not going to lie...I laughed out loud at my African son...I love him
and for the record...I have decided not to write about how much I hate work...I've got a new strategy...we could just all write Oprah and tell her my one desire in life is a simply one...to stay at home with my kids...it could work...it could...I'm holding out hope...

1 comment:
"Soccer is not always about scoring first," Dowdy said. "If you're worried about scoring first, it means that you don't think you can score again. We knew we would have to score at least once to win anyway."
That is the best thing I've ever read. That pumps me up so much! I wanna play for that guy. -Ed
Post a Comment