Thursday, May 7, 2009

Important Parenting Reminders....

Be careful what you do in front of your kids...you never know what they will pick up on! For instance....


apparently Sam will take on his daddy's love for video games (please note the backwards controller). This means be will have every Madden game 1997-2020. And for the record, Sam may or may not cry when I HAVE to take his "football" shirt off. AND no of course I didn't let him run around in ONLY his shirt and diaper....errr


and look what mama taught him...



at least he knows that the eye liner goes under the eyes!!! Chris swears he is just trying to make those black lines under the eyes that football players wear for the sun...And yes I'm sure they have a real name besides "black lines under the eyes that football players wear" but in my current state of mind that's what I came up with!!!

This leads me to my next order of business...
the day has approached:(:(:( Monday I have to go back to work:(:(:(:( This is VERY VERY VERY hard for me, so say a quick prayer that all goes smoothly and I only cry for approximately 4.2 hours instead of 8.6 hours of my work day. Also note that every since I wrote about Charley sleeping 6 and half hours she has since decided she would like to go back to sleeping only 3 hours...you heard me right...HOW am I going to function???? Also, while we thought her colic had gotten better...it is def. gotten WORSE:(:(. She is such a good baby during the day until those colic hours and it breaks my heart because I know how content she can be and I know it is messing up her sleep hours, so once again be praying for Miss Thing!! I should make it home every day just in time for her colic hours to start:(:( All that being said, I believe Sam might take it the worst of all, so be thinking about my boy too!!! Here is our recent conversation:

Me: Sam, I'm going to miss you SOOOO much when I go back to work. Mommy has to go back and teach the boys and girls but she is going to miss her Sam.

Sam: Stay with Mommy

Me: Ohh Sam Mommy wishes she could stay with Sam too but she has to go back to work. Don't worry we will play as soon as Mommy gets home!!!

Sam: in his question tone of voice, Stay with Elli???

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

I mean I'm sure it would be safe to leave him with Elli...she's like 20 something in dog years.

Wolford Family said...

Oh, he would SOOOOO stay with Elli if you'd let him! I'll be thinking of you Monday....only a few more weeks. Try not to watch the clock too much ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails